Most forms students need are available on the Registrar’s Office website.

Examples of commonly used forms: Add/Drop/Audit, Change of Program/Plan, Minor Authorization/Change.  For these and other forms, please visit:

Office of the Registrar


Considering a Leave of Absence?

If you are considering a Leave of Absence, please read this document: “Leave of Absence Planning:  Student Guide to Considering an LOA” and meet with your primary academic advisor who will initiate the approval process.


FERPA consent (permission to release educational records)

FERPA Consent Form


The Independent Study form is unique to the College of Art and Design

Please read the Guidelines included with the form. Complete the form electronically, then print to obtain signatures: College of Art and Design Independent Study Form

Handwritten Independent Study forms will not be accepted. Once you have all the signatures, turn the form in to the College of Art and Design Student Services (GAN-1075) for processing.

Forms for Faculty and Staff

Restricted forms faculty and staff need are available on the Registrar’s Office website: Restricted Forms – Registrar’s Office. You must log in to the Registrar’s site to retrieve these forms.