Below are answers to some commonly asked technical questions.
In addition to the links below, we also have additional in-depth answers in our CADTech Knowledge Base located at
https://helpdesk.cad.rit.edu/kb. For best results, we recommend logging into the helpdesk site, as some knowledge base documents are password protected!
We also have a “quick start FAQ”: https://helpdesk.cad.rit.edu/kb/articles/cadtech-faq
If you cannot find your problem listed below, please file a help ticket at Helpdesk.cad.rit.edu, and we will assist you as soon as we can.
- What is CAD-files?
- How do I connect to the server from Mac OS X?
- How do I connect to the server from Windows?
- How do I get server space for a class I’m teaching?
- What is PaperCut?
- Why do I have an account?
- Why do I only have $0.01?
- Do I need to put money on my account?